All CyberBingo games operate with an automated function, therefore if all of a sudden, you lose your internet connection or your computer freezes up, your bingo cards will continue to play as if you’re still logged in, also being able to get your prize if your card is a winner.
However, we want you to have the best bingo experience possible, so here are some tips to improve performance for all bingo games:
- Minimize the number of bingo games and chat rooms you have open at one time. The more rooms you have open, the more of your computer resources will be used.
- The default number of displayed cards is 15. If you’re experiencing a chat lag when more cards are displayed, zoom in to display only 8 cards. You may still be able to view all your cards by clicking on the ‘Next’ button. This will help alleviate PC resource usage.
- Close any other applications or programs that may be running on your computer to free up your computer memory and resources.
- Also close any other browser windows you may have open. This includes the CyberBingo website. You can always open the website again by clicking on the ‘Lobby’ button on the left-hand corner of the bingo game window.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Flash. If you’re not sure which version you have, you can follow this link for further information.
Simple tips but soo useful! Enjoy!
Gamble Aware (www.gambleaware.co.uk) is managed by the Responsibility in Gambling Trust, an independent charity which funds treatment, research and education about responsible gambling. The website has been developed by a Task Force made up of representatives from the Gambling Commission, DCMS, academia and industry.