Today, 11.11.11 was most probably one of the most awaited days of the year. Someone may ask but why all this fuss about it? Let me point some of the factors :)..
- 11.11.11 is the only date of this year that has the date, month and year consisting of the same number.
- 111111 x 111111 = 12345654321 – Strange result ain’t it
- Many people decided to get married today. Definitely, couples will be less likely to forget their anniversary..
- This date will happen again in 100 years time..Most probably neither me nor you will still be alive, make sure you enjoy it..
- The last binary date (a date that consists of only 1’s and 0’s when written in dd/mm/yy format) of the 21st century. The next binary date won’t occur until January 1, 2100 (1.1.00.) There are only 36 binary days in a century!
- One last thing, imagine you are a kid and today is your 11th birthday. You will definitely feel it’s a bit more than just your lucky birthday!
By the way buddies, don’t forget to join us tonight at Cyberbingo in our Heaven 11 Room at 20.00 GMT. We will award a £1,111 jackpot, and you can make this special day even more special!
Gamble Aware (www.gambleaware.co.uk) is managed by the Responsibility in Gambling Trust, an independent charity which funds treatment, research and education about responsible gambling. The website has been developed by a Task Force made up of representatives from the Gambling Commission, DCMS, academia and industry.